Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 03:34:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Direct Exporting
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Barak Gafni
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Ramesh Sivakolundu
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) is used
   for recording and collecting operational and telemetry information.
   Specifically, IOAM allows telemetry data to be pushed into data
   packets while they traverse the network.  This document introduces a
   new IOAM option type called the Direct Export (DEX) option, which is
   used as a trigger for IOAM data to be directly exported or locally
   aggregated without being pushed into in-flight data packets.  The
   exporting method and format are outside the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/