Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 07:46:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Connectivity Monitoring Metric for IPPM
        Author          : Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2021-07-12

Abstract:
   Within a Segment Routing domain, segment routed measurement packets
   can be sent along pre-determined paths.  This enables new kinds of
   measurements.  Connectivity monitoring allows to supervise the state
   and performance of a connection or a (sub)path from one or a few
   central monitoring systems.  This document specifies a suitable
   type-P connectivity monitoring metric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/