Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-srpm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 07:29:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Simple TWAMP (STAMP) Extensions for Segment Routing Networks
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-srpm-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-07-25

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  SR is
   applicable to both Multiprotocol Label Switching (SR-MPLS) and IPv6
   (SRv6) forwarding planes.  This document specifies RFC 8762 (Simple
   Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (STAMP)) extensions for SR
   networks, for both SR-MPLS and SRv6 forwarding planes by augmenting
   the optional extensions defined in RFC 8972.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-srpm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-srpm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-srpm-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Rakesh Gandhi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 10:34:57 -0400

Hi WG,
This version of the draft contains following updates:

1. Security Section:

–        address comment:  "man-in-the-middle" (MIM) might break the
assumption "normally" and must be considered.”

2.   IANA Section: Add STAMP TLV Flag

–         Error Flag D (Wrong Destination)

3.    Minor editorial changes

Welcome your review comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Rakesh (on-behalf of authors)

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 10:30 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> ippm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm
>