Subject: Re: "dot.com 'no' responses"? (Re: Final repost: "Hum")

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:53:51 +0100

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: "dot.com 'no' responses"? (Re: Final repost: "Hum")
To: [email-masked]

I guess I'm confused. I thought we were humming with a minimum
of justification?

Spencer

---------
Spencer,

You're no more confused than I am.  I read that injunction from the Chairman
too, and the last I understood, minimum = none.

Apparently, some people have replaced discrimination by race, gender or age
with discrimination by e-mail address;  a remarkable ability to judge
someone's behaviour and motives from a string of ASCII characters !  

I'm particularly intrigued to know which branch of statistics can reveal
motivation - neural statistics ?  8o)

	Regards,

	Graham Travers

	International Standards Manager
	BTexact Technologies

	e-mail:   [email-masked]
	tel:      +44(0) 1359 235086
	mobile:   +44(0) 7808 502536
	fax:      +44(0) 1359 235087

	HWB279, PO Box 200,London, N18 1ZF, UK

	BTexact Technologies is a trademark of British Telecommunications
plc
	Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
	Registered in England no. 1800000

	This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above)
immediately.

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg