Subject: RE: Operational question

From: "Contreras, Jorge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:57:45 -0500

Brian,

At Harald's request, I am preparing a list of places on the 
IETF web site that need to be updated to reflect the new IP
Policy.  Anyone on this list who has additional suggestions
is welcome to contribute them, and we will then submit
the whole list of changes to the maintainer of the site.

Regards,
Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
Brian E Carpenter
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 4:44 AM
To: IPR WG
Subject: Operational question

Hi,

So, it's good news that the IPR BCPs are out. I suppose it's
good news that most of the recent mail in the archive for this
list is spam.

However, I see that http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt
still contains the boilerplate texts referring to Section 10
of RFC 2026.

I've also seen several recent I-Ds containing a new piece of
boilerplate:

>    By submitting this Internet-Draft, I certify that any applicable
>    patent or other IPR claims of which I am aware have been disclosed,
>    and any of which I become aware will be disclosed, in accordance with
>    RFC 3667.

Now, I have no comment at the moment on whether this is a good or
a bad form of words, but it's clear that the id-guidelines page
needs to be updated.

Who owns this issue?

   Brian

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: "todd glassey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:42:15 -0800

Jorge/Brian/Harald - how do the new amended IPR policies effect already in
place works or works that were in process PRIOR to the changes?

Todd

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Contreras, Jorge" <[email-masked]>
To: "Brian E Carpenter" <[email-masked]>; "IPR WG" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 4:57 AM
Subject: RE: Operational question

Brian,

Regards,
Jorge

-----Original Message-----

Hi,

Who owns this issue?

   Brian