Subject: When will the updated IPR RFCs be available?

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:14:16 -0800 (PST)

Howdy,

I notice that the replacements to RFCs 3667 and 3668 are listed on
the RFC Editor's web site as being in the state AUTH = Awaiting
Author Action.  I would like to know when these documents are
expected to be published.  The reason I ask is that I plan to
release an update to the MIB review guidelines, and I would like to
update the references therein to point to the updated IPR documents.
It would also be good to have the final text available so that I can
verify that the MIB copyright and IPR boilerplate instructions in
the MIB review guidelines are consistent with those in the updated
IPR RFCs.

Thanks,

Mike Heard

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 10:57:58 +0100

As soon as the WG chair and the AD agree on a resolution to the issue 
raised in the thread marekd "Issue found with BCP 78 version 2".