Subject: IPR Minutes from IETF 72

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:59:30 +0200

The minutes from IETF 72 have been uploaded to the meeting materials 
server, and are visible on

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/minutes/ipr.txt

Please email any corrections to me, or, if they warrant discussion, to 
the list.
Thank very much to Mirjam Kuehne for taking these minutes!

                          Harald

_______________________________________________
Ipr-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipr-wg

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:45:19 +0200

Thanks to a quick proofreading by Frank Ellermann, the minutes are now 
updated to version 1.1.

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:47:55 +0200

> Thanks to a quick proofreading by Frank Ellermann, the minutes are now 
And with contributions from Scott Bradner, they are now at version 1.2. 
Thanks!
>> Please email any corrections to me, or, if they warrant discussion, 
>> to the list.