Subject: [IPsec] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 12:26:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for IP Traffic Flow Security
        Authors         : Don Fedyk
                          Eric Kinzie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2021-05-21

Abstract:
   This document describes managed objects for the the management of IP
   Traffic Flow Security additions to IKEv2 and IPsec.  This document
   provides a read only version of the objects defined in the YANG
   module for the same purpose.

   This is an unpublished work in progress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-mib-iptfs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/