Subject: Issues 31,34,36: New Version of draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2 attached

From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:44:20 -0400

This hasn't been submitted to the I-D Directory due to it being closed. 
This version will likely have more edits before it does get submitted! 
Its attached as a PDF so I could highlight the changes (and it also 
saves me the step of converting it from a PDF to text. The source is in 
OpenOffice).

			-Jeff

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 12:37:17 +0300

> saves me the step of converting it from a PDF to text. The source is in 

Group 5 is not defined in the RFC2409, it is currently defined only in
the RFC3526, so the reference in the section 4.1.2 should be changed
accordingly. 
-- 
[email-masked]
SSH Communications Security                  http://www.ssh.fi/
SSH IPSEC Toolkit                            http://www.ssh.fi/ipsec/

---

From: "Jeffrey I. Schiller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 11:03:28 -0400

Oops. I meant to fix that! I just fixed it in my working copy, but I 
won't bother the list with another copy of the whole document!

			-Jeff