Subject: A new website on the Internet telephony

From: Jiri Kuthan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:12:56 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

  let me announce a new website which concentrates on the Internet telephony.

  The goal of the web-site is to document the current state of art and to
  collect links to useful resources on the Internet telephony. Links to
  standardization bodies, products, research contributions, tutorials and
  other relevant web sites are provided. Selected drafts and standards are
  mirrored. 

  The address is http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/projects/ipt/

  Comments and tips are solicited. 

Jiri

--
Jiri Kuthan		  Phone: ++49 / (0)30 / 3463 - 7 271
GMD FOKUS                 Fax  : ++49 / (0)30 / 3463 - 8 271
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31 E-Mail : [email-masked]
D-10589 Berlin, Germany   WWW    : http://www.fokus.gmd.de/usr/kuthan
---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.