Subject: Re: SIP clarification

From: Arjun RC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 15:00:08 +0530 (IST)

Hi Vipin,
Thanks for the clarification -- this is what we have assumed and
implemented. The example must have been a overlook -- its was there in the
Jan 099 Draft as well as the more recent RFC.

Cheers
ARC
 
 On Tue, 6 Apr -1, Vipin_Palawat wrote:
Vipin> As my understanding, the REGISTERation request should be
Vipin> followed by a 2XX success response or some 4XX/5XX/6XX error
Vipin> response from SIP server to acknowledge the sucessful
Vipin> registration or error. If your message get lost or due to

--
I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
censorious, self-righteous people around me
------------------------------+----------------------------------+
(O): Hughes Software Systems  |(R): 68/G, 2nd Narayanappa Block, |
146, Prestige Opal Bldng,     |R.T. Nagar,                       |
Infantry Rd, Bangalore-560001 |Bangalore-560032                  |
Ph:+91-80-2286390/91/92       |Ph:+91-80-3430565                 |
------------------------------+----------------------------------+
http://arjun.cjb.net, http://hss068.hss.hns.com (intra HSS)

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.