Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:55:26 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Telephony Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: A Framework for Telephony Routing over IP	 
        Author(s)	: J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-05.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 21-Oct-99
	
This document serves as a framework for Telephony Routing over IP
(TRIP), which supports the discovery and exchange of IP telephony
gateway routing tables between providers. The document defines the
problem of telephony routing exchange, and motivates the need for the
protocol. It presents an architectural framework for TRIP, defines
terminology, specifies the various protocol elements and their
functions, overviews the services provided by the protocol, and
discusses how it fits into the broader context of Internet telephony.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.