Subject: updated TRIP framework

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 05:53:20 -0400

Folks,

I've just submitted an updated TRIP (ex-GLP) framework document. There
is no change except for replacing GLP with TRIP. As soon as this
appears, it will go to IESG again as informational. If you are
interested, you can take a look at the updated version at:
http://www.bell-labs.com/mailing-lists/iptel/draft-ietf-iptel-gwloc-framework-05.txt

We will hopefully have an actual GLP protocol document before the
deadline as well.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.
-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       Lucent Technologies
Member of Technical Staff                   101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
High Speed Networks Research                Holmdel, NJ 07733
FAX: (732) 834-5379                         Rm. 4C-526
EMAIL: [email-masked]
URL: http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen

---------
This message came from the IETF IPTEL Working Group Mailing List.