Subject: [IPTEL] TRIP - final call for comments

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:07:03 -0500

Folks,

A reminder that the working group last call for TRIP:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-trip-04.txt

has expired. We received a few comments (IANA considerations needs more
detail, and a change in the naming of the hexadecimal routing numbers to
exclude F), and these will be incorporated into the next draft, due out in
about a week. I wanted to give people the opportunity to use that week to
get their comments in. So, please do so NOW.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg                       72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~jdrosen         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel