Subject: [IPTEL] our slot

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 11:05:52 -0400

Folks,

We are scheduled to meet for a single hour at IETF 51, from 1300 - 1400 on
Tuesday, August 7. We're up againts rap, multi6,forces, sasl, and pilc at
the moment, but these things often change.

The agenda is brief for now; mostly a discussion of the new charter, and
(hopefully) the updated TRIP-lite document that will be submitted shortly.
If you have any other agenda items, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

---
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                72 Eagle Rock Ave.
Chief Scientist                             First Floor
dynamicsoft                                 East Hanover, NJ 07936
[email-masked]                     FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                      PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.dynamicsoft.com

_______________________________________________
IPTEL mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.bell-labs.com/mailman/listinfo/iptel