Subject: [IPTEL] Inter-domain Call processing Queries

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 20:59:59 EST

Had a sudden curiosioty come to me whilst wrapping some of the final boxes...

In TRIP, (or any existing technology for that matter) is there any ability to 
Query either another G/W's, L/S's, or R/S's call processing logic (I Would 
assume that the most appropiate place in a network to query this would be 
either in a L/S, or R/S...) in someone else's network, as to see how a call 
will be processed, such as Weather it will hit a Intercept, or not??   (E.G. 
Traver on a DMS, or Vfy:Ofc on a 5E)

Thanks,
Darby

---

From: Dhaval Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 22:53:09 -0800

Hi Darby,

Not in TRIP.

Thanx,
Dhaval

At 08:59 PM 12/24/2001 -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
>In TRIP, (or any existing technology for that matter) is there any ability 
>to Query either another G/W's, L/S's, or R/S's call processing logic (I 
>Would assume that the most appropiate place in a network to query this 
>would be either in a L/S, or R/S...) in someone else's network, as to see 
>how a call will be processed, such as Weather it will hit a Intercept, or 
>not??   (E.G. Traver on a DMS, or Vfy:Ofc on a 5E)
>
>Thanks,
>Darby