Subject: [Iptel] IST EVOLUTE International Workshop

From: Nadeem Akhtar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:54:15 +0100 (BST)

** Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CfP **

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              IST EVOLUTE International Workshop
                        Univeristy of Surrey, UK
                        Guildford, Nov. 10, 2003
   http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<<< CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS >>>>

The International Workshop on Beyond 3G Evolution of Systems and
Services is an event within the framework of the IST-2001-32449 EVOLUTE
project, which is partly funded by the EU. The EVOLUTE Workshop, will
take place on November 10th, 2003 in Guildford, UK.
The Workshop will be hosted by the University of Surrey.

The EVOLUTE Workshop will be structured along four tracks:

     Mobility Management for All-IP Network Infrastructures
     AAA and Multimedia Services for Next Generation Networks
     Business Models and Scenarios
     Testbeds and prototypes

For more and detailed information on this Workshop,
please visit the website at:
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/

Thank you for your time in advance and welcome to Guildford!

Sincerely,

Organising Committee of IST EVOLUTE International Workshop
CCSR, University of Surrey, UK
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/CCSR/IST/Evolute/Workshop/

_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel