Subject: [Iptel] trunk-group-04 submitted

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:31:14 -0500

All:

Based on the WG list discussion in the last couple of months,
I have just submitted the latest revision (-04) to trunk-group
I-D.

This version concludes the work on the I-D; I believe that it is
baked well enough.  Version -03 included the comments from WGLC, and
the just submitted -04 includes the last comment raised on the list,
which resulted in the establishment of the "trunk-context" parameter.
Also, the examples section contains some more descriptive text
and examples.

Until the I-D appears in the IETF archives, you can get a copy from:

http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-04.html
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-04.txt

A diff-marked copy of -03 and -04 is also available at:
http://www.iit.edu/~gurbvij/I-D/draft-ietf-iptel-trunk-group-04-diffmarked.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani  vkg@{lucent.com,research.bell-labs.com,acm.org}
Wireless Networks Group/Internet Software and Services
Lucent Technologies/Bell Labs Innovations, 2000 Lucent Lane, Rm 6G-440
Naperville, Illinois 60566     Voice: +1 630 224 0216
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel