Subject: [Iptel] New version (-06) of draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:35:56 -0500

I have submitted draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-06, which is the version
that resolves IESG comments.

The version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-06.txt

Lars: I believe you had a "Discuss" on it.  Could you please
ensure that your comments did result in the change we agreed
to in the email exchange.  If you need me to resurrect state on
the changes we agreed to, I can send you a private email.
Please let me know.

Jon: I believe this concludes work on this particular draft.
Please let me know if I have been remiss at anything.

The tools page has not been updated yet, so here is a URL to the
diffs between -05 and -06:
http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-05.txt&url2=http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-06.txt

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)
Email: vkg@{alcatel-lucent.com,bell-labs.com,acm.org}
WWW:   http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/bell-labs
_______________________________________________
Iptel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iptel

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:01:29 -0500

Lars Eggert wrote:
> Thanks for the nudge - I've cleared based on the diff, assuming there 
> won't be any further changes in the submitted version.

Thank you, Lars.  I do not expect any further changes in the
document as it heads to the RFC Editor.

Ciao,

- vijay