Subject: MLDv2 router support in Linux

From: Radhakrishnan Suryanarayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:23:57 +0530

Hi all,
  Does anyone have any information about MLDv2 Router support implementation for Linux?

regards
Radhakrishnan
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:22:56 +0900 (JST)

>   Does anyone have any information about MLDv2 Router support implementation for Linux?

I don't think it is the right place to ask such question
(and it is easy to search) but anyway:
http://clarinet.u-strasbg.fr/~hoerdt/pim6sd_linux/?topic=Intro
http://clarinet.u-strasbg.fr/~hoerdt/linux_ipv6_mforwarding/?topic=Intro

--yoshfuji