Subject: IPv6 over PPP Implementation Reports

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:57:36 -0500

IPv6 WG,
      We have an issue with the current set of implementation reports for
RFC 2472 (IPv6 over PPP).  The chairs received two implementation
reports for advancing the standard to Draft.  Unfortunately, the two
reported implementations were not tested against each other.  The
IESG requires that the implementation reports show interoperability
between each other.

The following are links to the current reports

http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFC2472-Impl-Report-KAME.txt
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/Implementations/RFC2472-Impl-Report-Alaxala.txt

What we need are either updated reports that demonstrate 
interoperability
between these implementations or implementation reports from those 
listed
in these reports.

The chairs would appreciate any input implementors can provide on this!

Thanks,
Brian
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------