Subject: IPv6 cases sought

From: Erik Huizer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:22:13 +0100

Hi,

The Dutch IPv6 Task Force (which I chair) has embarked on a study of
real-life IPv6 implementations in order to facilitate strategic
management investment decisions in IPv6.
The result of this study will be a brief report with case studies
describing business cases, urgency, generic project plans and lessons
and benefits learned from real implementations (if any).

I am seeking your help in identifying organisations that have 
succesfully implemented IPv6 in their network, with which we can
have interviews (e-mail or phone) on their IPv6 plans and migrations.
Specifically we are looking for organisations with a (commercial)
businesscase, i.e. who are not doing it just for the research or
demonstration value.

You only need to point us to them, and introduce us. They will then be
contacted by Peter van Eijk who is doing the actual study. We are eager
to start in the next couple of days.

Your collaboration is truly appreciated, and we will be happy to share
the results with you.

Feel free to forward this entire message.

Thanks,
Erik

=============================================
prof. dr. Erik Huizer
Internet Applications
Department of Information & Computing Sciences
University Utrecht
The Netherlands

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------