Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Solution approaches for address-selection problems
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-06-18

In response to address selection problem statement and requirement
documents, this document describes approaches to solutions and
evaluates proposed solution mechanisms in line with requirements.  It
also examines the applicability of each solution mechanism from the
viewpoint of practical application.

Matsumoto, et al.

  Expires August 2, 2008

  [page 1]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-sol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------