Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Things To Be Included in RFC 3484 Revision
	Author(s)       : A. Matsumoto, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-09-13

RFC 3484 has several known issues to be fixed.  Deprecation of IPv6
site-local unicast address and the coming of ULA brought some
preferable changes to the rules.  Additionally, the rule 9 of the
destination address selection rules, namely the longest matching
rule, is known for its adverse effect on the round robin DNS
technique.  This document covers these points to be fixed and
proposes possible useful changes to be included in the revision of
RFC 3484.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-rfc3484-revise-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.