Subject: AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-03

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 11:59:37 -0400

All,
      I have reviewed draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-03 as the next step 
in the publication process.  This is a nicely written document and I 
have no technical concerns with it.  There are a few minor editorial 
points that I will send to the authors directly.  I will start the IETF 
Last Call on this draft today.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:07:17 -0400

One additional administrative point on this draft...

I have added the 6man mailing list to the notification list for this 
draft.  What this means is that all IESG ballot messages generated will 
be sent to the list.  This will facilitate the WG seeing all points 
raised by other ADs, hopefully speeding up the response time for larger 
issues.  So, do not be alarmed if/when you see these messages on the list.

Regards,
Brian

On 9/6/13 11:59 AM, Brian Haberman wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------