Subject: ra-privacy - new version - update to RFC 4941

From: "Hosnieh Rafiee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:51:24 +0200

I have uploaded a new version of ra-privacy which addresses the privacy
issues that exist within the Privacy Extension document. I am also supplying
a link to some small code ( download it from here
www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/fileadmin/hpi/FG_ITS/research/Ipv6/md5_Test.zip that
is written in .net so that you can test it in windows OS) that can be used
to compare the IID generated using RA-privacy and the privacy extension
algorithms in case we make use of stable storage for the privacy extension.
What I gathered from the results is that the values of ra-privacy, when the
suggested algorithm is used, is more random than when using stable storage.

I also clarified other parts of the draft and shortened the abstract
according to the comments that I received off-list (messages back and forth)
or from the mailing list.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy 

Support this document If you find it useful.

Thanks,
Best,
Hosnieh