Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr-00.txt

From: Cong Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 05:19:20 +0800

Dear all,

We have submitted a new draft proposes how a IPv6 tunnel node identifies
inbound tunnel packets.

We appreciate any comments and questions.

Cong Liu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2013/10/22
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr-00.txt
To: Jianping Wu <[email-masked]>, Cong Liu <[email-masked]>,
Yong Cui <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jianping Wu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr
Revision:        00
Title:           Identifying Addresses of IPv6 Tunnel Packets at Tunnel
Exit-point
Creation date:   2013-10-21
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 6
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr-00

Abstract:
   In the networks where IPv6 tunneling is used, it is not specific
   about how a tunnel end-node identifies the received tunnel packets by
   checking the destination and source addresses.  when the tunnel end-
   node is configured with multiple IPv6 addresses or multiple IPv6
   tunnel instances, such identification is necessary.  This document
   describes the problem and defines the behavior of IPv6 tunnel end-
   nodes about identifying tunnel packets.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat