Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:15:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Distributing Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Arifumi Matsumoto
                          Tomohiro Fujisaki
                          Tim Chown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-13.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   RFC 6724 defines default address selection mechanisms for IPv6 that
   allow nodes to select an appropriate address when faced with multiple
   source and/or destination addresses to choose between.  RFC 6724
   allows for the future definition of methods to administratively
   configure the address selection policy information.  This document
   defines a new DHCPv6 option for such configuration, allowing a site
   administrator to distribute address selection policy overriding the
   default address selection parameters and policy table, and thus to
   control the address selection behavior of nodes in their site.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-opt-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/