Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-05.txt> (IPv6 Multicast Address Scopes) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:19:31 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Maintenance WG (6man) to
consider the following document:
- 'IPv6 Multicast Address Scopes'
  <draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-05-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document updates the definitions of IPv6 multicast scopes.  This
   document updates RFC 4007 and RFC 4291

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.