Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 13:15:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Privacy Considerations for IPv6 Address Generation Mechanisms
        Authors         : Alissa Cooper
                          Fernando Gont
                          Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-01-15

Abstract:
   This document discusses privacy and security considerations for
   several IPv6 address generation mechanisms, both standardized and
   non-standardized.  It evaluates how different mechanisms mitigate
   different threats and the trade-offs that implementors, developers,
   and users face in choosing different addresses or address generation
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/