Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-05.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:23:03 -0600

Hi all,

We submitted this revised draft Rev. 05. This draft presents an
analysis of SADR issue and attempts to present everything discussed on
the list.

If you want to co-author the next version send me a mail.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview
Revision:       05
Title:          Source Address Dependent Routing and Source Address
Selection for IPv6 Hosts
Document date:  2015-02-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-05.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-05

Abstract:
   This document presents the source address dependent routing from the
   host perspective.  Multihomed hosts and hosts with multiple
   interfaces are considered.  Different architectures are introduced
   and with their help, why source address selection and next hop
   resolution in view of source address dependent routing is needed is
   explained.  The document concludes with an informative guidelines on
   the different solution approaches.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat