Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 10:30:34 -0800

A new version (-15) has been submitted for draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-15.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:32:49 +0000

This version of the document addresses editions due to review by Adrian Farrel, Tim Chown, and Benoit Claise.

Thanks,

Hemant

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:31 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-15.txt

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:32:49 +0000

Thanks,

Hemant

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 1:31 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-15.txt

IETF Secretariat.