Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-06.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:54:59 -0500

Hi all,

I submitted Rev. 06 of SADR Overview draft. This revision contains
changes from IETF 92, namely:

-corporate VPN  scenario in Section 3 contributed by Brian Carpenter
as discussed in our F2F meeting in Dallas with the chairs, Brian,
Pfister and myself.

-Third party next hop text in Section 5 where the third part next hop
issue has been left out of scope.

I think this draft is ready for adoption call.
Also contributors wishing to coauthor, send me an email.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview
Revision:       06
Title:          Source Address Dependent Routing and Source Address
Selection for IPv6 Hosts
Document date:  2015-03-31
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-06.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-06
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-06

Abstract:
   This document presents the source address dependent routing from the
   host perspective.  Multihomed hosts and hosts with multiple
   interfaces are considered.  Different architectures are introduced
   and with their help, why source address selection and next hop
   resolution in view of source address dependent routing is needed is
   explained.  The document concludes with an informative guidelines on
   the different solution approaches.