Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 14:23:52 -0600

Hi all,

We submitted this draft which is a solution draft for SADR and
corresponds to Section 5.2 in SADR Overview draft.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra
Revision:       00
Title:          IPv6 RA Options for Source Address Dependent Routing
Document date:  2015-03-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra-00

Abstract:
   This document proposes the router advertisement extensions for source
   address dependent routing.  New Router Advertisement options are
   defined for configuring route prefixes and their corresponding source
   prefixes on the mobile or fixed nodes.  Using these options, an
   operator can easily configure nodes with multiple interfaces (or
   otherwise multi-homed) to enable them to select the routes to a
   destination.  Each option is defined together with definitions of
   host and router behaviors.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat