Subject: Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 09:47:42 -0800

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your work on this draft.  The SecDir reviewer had a few
comments that you should respond on and in terms of security, the
statement in section 5 on trust should be clarified.

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg05436.html

Section 5:
   Any other network that follows the same trust model MAY use the
   automated actions proposed in this section.
The problem is that as nearly as I can tell, there is only one such
action in the section, the one in the immediately preceding sentence.