Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 01:10:17 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

You should precise when using the RFC 2119 keywords
OLD:
   A Service Provider router, such as an access concentrator, or network
   core router, SHOULD support this mitigation strategy.

NEW:
   A Service Provider router, such as an access concentrator, or network
   core router, SHOULD support the DAD desactivation per interface 

Same remark for "this solution" in
   This solution SHOULD be enabled by default, and MUST be a
   configurable option if the layer-2 technology provides means for
   detecting loopback messages on an interface circuit.

Please expand it.

---

From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:16:47 +0000

Benoit,

Will do - thanks for the review.

Regards,

Hemant

-----Original Message-----
From: Benoit Claise (bclaise) 
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:10 AM
To: The IESG
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-14: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory paragraph, however.)

NEW:

Please expand it.

---

From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:16:47 +0000

Benoit,

Regards,

Hemant

-----Original Message-----
From: Benoit Claise (bclaise) 
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:10 AM
To: The IESG
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-14: (with COMMENT)

NEW:

Please expand it.