Subject: Adrian Farrel's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-13: (with COMMENT)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 04:45:12 -0800

Adrian Farrel has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have No Objection to the publication of this document, but I should
have liked more clarify on how the three updated RFCs are updated.
Section 4.3 makes this very clear for 4861, but the updates to 4862
and 4429 are less clear.

How about a new section 1.3 called "Updates to existing RFCs" that can
summarise for all three RFCs and give a forward pointer to 4.3?