Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:34:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement IPv6-Only Flag
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-05-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement Flag to indicate to
   hosts that the administrator has configured the router to advertise
   that the link is IPv6-Only.  This document updates RFC5175.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 09:46:17 -0700

The changes in the new version include:

      *  Changed the file name to draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag to match
         the current tile and that it is a w.g. draft.
      *  Added new section that defines what IPv6-Only includes.
      *  Expanded description of using Layer 2 filter to block IPv4 and ARP traffic.
      *  Editorial changes.

Please review and comment.

Thanks,
Bob & Brian

> Begin forwarded message:
> 
> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-00.txt
> Date: May 24, 2018 at 9:34:33 AM PDT
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------