Subject: Issue #47 and #72 resolved

From: "Darren Dukes (ddukes)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 23:39:11 +0000

Ron, can you please confirm resolution as discussed.
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/6man/ticket/47
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/6man/ticket/72

Thanks
  Darren

---

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 06:55:47 +0000

Also done.

Juniper Internal
From: Darren Dukes (ddukes) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:39 AM
To: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Issue #47 and #72 resolved

Ron, can you please confirm resolution as discussed.
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/6man/ticket/47<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__trac.ietf.org_trac_6man_ticket_47&d=DwMGaQ&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=Fch9FQ82sir-BoLx84hKuKwl-AWF2EfpHcAwrDThKP8&m=bAqA83xoCROMockcdkZjnRcEbBNees1Ek83EgZ8BW7w&s=q6CaI7fNlDGlLBN4IeW0hdSqQWi9pjpcP-a0AFMl6Qc&e=>
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/6man/ticket/72<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__trac.ietf.org_trac_6man_ticket_72&d=DwMGaQ&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=Fch9FQ82sir-BoLx84hKuKwl-AWF2EfpHcAwrDThKP8&m=bAqA83xoCROMockcdkZjnRcEbBNees1Ek83EgZ8BW7w&s=xVd9lSyqYEU_AB8VE0phX3akPDUlh4a7brOoj6RTiwI&e=>

Thanks
  Darren

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 09:51:22 +0100

For form's sake, since the underlying email is from my, I confirm that 
the removal of the reference to the network programming draft resolves 
my comment.

Thank you,
Joel

On 3/27/19 12:39 AM, Darren Dukes (ddukes) wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>