Subject: TODAY's side meeting about slaac renumbering

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:03:24 +0100

Folks,

Some of us we'll be meeting today to talk about slaac renumbering
(draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum). If you're interested on the topic, it
would be great if you could join.

When: Today (Wednesday (March 27)) at 13:30
Where: IETF Registration desk

I'm aware some of you will not be able to make it -- apologies for the
short notice, btw). In any case, this will not be the only and last talk
on the topic, but rather one attempt to help us converge on something.

Thanks!

Cheers,
-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492

---

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 13:33:01 +0100

Folks,

FWIW, we are heading to the "Code Longue" (Chez Louis room) to have the
meeting there.

Cheers,
Fernando