Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 14:13:38 +0100

Hello,

This is the draft on IPv4 extension headers, ext headers over UDP, and a
flow label for IPv4. As mentioned in the ioam side meeting yesterday, IPv4
ext headers might useful as a uniform mechanism for some like ioam.

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Mar 9, 2019, 1:37 AM
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01.txt
To: int-area <[email-masked]>

Hello, I posted a new version of the draft.

This makes specification of IPv4 extension headers to be a normative
reference to RFC8200 (per Brian Carpenter's suggestion). A list of
IPv4 specific modifications to the requirements are include. Also, a
specification for an IPv4 flow label field using the IPv4
Identification fields is added.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 4:32 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh
Revision:       01
Title:          IPv4 Extension Headers and UDP Encapsulated Extension
Headers
Document date:  2019-03-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-ipv4-udpencap-eh-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines extension headers for IPv4 and a method to
   encapsulate extension headers in UDP to facilitate transmission over
   the Internet, as well as a definition of an IPv4 flow label. The goal
   is to provide a uniform and feasible method of extensibility that is
   shared between IPv4 and IPv6.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat