Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-10.txt

From: Alexandre PETRESCU <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 13:39:43 +0200

I added a few additional corrections from co-author.

This is the changelog of -10:

- syntax error corrected;
- more explanation about how FreeBSD C code blocks fe80:1::1;
- clarification in IANA	section.

Alex

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : New Version Notification for 
draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-10.txt
Date : Thu, 18 Apr 2019 04:31:40 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Naveen Kottapalli <[email-masked]>, Loganaden Velvindron 
<[email-masked]>, Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>, 
Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alexandre Petrescu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len
Revision:	10
Title:		The length of the prefix of an IPv6 link-local address ranges 
from 10 to 127
Document date:	2019-04-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-10.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-10
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-10

Abstract:
    A rejected Errata to RFC4291 "IPv6 Addr Archi" on the topic of link-
    local addresses 'needs' a draft.  This is an answer to that need.

    The length of the prefix of an IPv6 link-local address is variable.
    The minimal value is 10 decimal.  The maximum value is 127 decimal.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat