Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-11.txt

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 15:27:58 +0200

In this -11 version I am trying the "Updates: 4291, 4007" on the first page.

The way to achieve is is with attribute 'updates' like below
<rfc category="std"
      docName="draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-11"
      ipr="trust200902"
      updates="RFC4291, RFC4007">

Alex

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : New Version Notification for 
draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-11.txt
Date : Thu, 18 Apr 2019 06:26:10 -0700
De : [email-masked]
Pour : Naveen Kottapalli <[email-masked]>, Loganaden Velvindron 
<[email-masked]>, Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>, 
Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-11.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alexandre Petrescu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len
Revision:	11
Title:		The length of the prefix of an IPv6 link-local address ranges 
from 10 to 127
Document date:	2019-04-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		8
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-11.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-11
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-11

Abstract:
    A rejected Errata to RFC4291 "IPv6 Addr Archi" on the topic of link-
    local addresses 'needs' a draft.  This is an answer to that need.

    The length of the prefix of an IPv6 link-local address is variable.
    The minimal value is 10 decimal.  The maximum value is 127 decimal.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat