Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-fast-04.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:49:19 -0700

Hello,

I have posted a new version of FAST (Firewall and Service Tickets)
draft. This version contains edits and clarifications. Please comment.
Also, an open source implementation is forthcoming.

I would like to ask that this be considered for adoption in 6man WG.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 10:36 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-fast-04.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-fast-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-fast
Revision:       04
Title:          Firewall and Service Tickets
Document date:  2019-04-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          22
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-fast-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-fast/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-fast-04
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-fast
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-fast-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the Firewalls and Service Tickets protocol. A
   ticket is data that accompanies a packet and indicates a granted
   right to traverse a network or a request for network services to be
   applied. Applications request tickets from a local agent in the
   network and attach issued tickets to packets. Firewall tickets are
   issued to grant packets the right to traverse a network; service
   tickets indicate the desired service to be applied to a packets. A
   single ticket may provide both firewall and service ticket
   information. Tickets are sent in IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat