Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 12:08:28 -0700

Hello,

I have posted this draft that describes how mutable fields in segment
routing header are handled by authentication header.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, May 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah
Revision:       00
Title:          IPv6 Authentication Header with Segment Routing Header
Processing
Document date:  2019-05-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-srh-ah

Abstract:
   This specification describes processing of the IPv6 Authentication
   Header when the IPv6 Segment Routing Header is present in the same
   packet. Specifically, the handling of mutable fields in the Segment
   Routing Header for the purposes of computing or verifying the
   packet's authenticating value is specified.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat