Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 15:36:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discovering PREF64 in Router Advertisements
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement option to communicate
   NAT64 prefixes to hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 08:44:27 +1000

- off-by-one error in the Lifetime section fixed, and the processing
rules clarified with left/right shift by 3.
- Prefix Length field renamed to Prefix Length Code.
+ some editorial fixes/cleanups.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 8:36 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry