Subject: OMNI IETF 109 side meeting - Wednesday November 18, 2020 (11:00-13:00 UTC)

From: "Templin (US), Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 23:09:39 +0000

Hello, as follow-up to the recent 6man list OMNI adoption call, there will be
an IETF 109 side-meeting to discuss options for progressing the work. The
meeting will begin following the Wednesday November 18, 2020 IETF 109
Plenary session, and will run from 11:00-13:00 UTC. Please find attached an
.ics with conferencing details, which is also on the IETF109 Side Meeting page:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/109sidemeetings

Agenda is to discuss the strategy for progressing the OMNI work in the IETF
in observance of the aviation community liaison statement:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni-interface/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1676/

Fred Templin

---

From: "Templin (US), Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 13:43:12 +0000

With many thanks to the colleague who noticed this, the .ics file included in the
original message had an incorrect date. Please see attached for a new version
of the .ics that now has the correct date.

Fred

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ipv6 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Templin (US), Fred L
> Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 3:10 PM
> To: IPv6 List <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
> Subject: OMNI IETF 109 side meeting - Wednesday November 18, 2020 (11:00-13:00 UTC)
>