Subject: Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 06:27:26 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/ 
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

Many thanks to Bernard Aboba for his ART ART review:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/Xo9yYxkzEBBDQnEhFvhnnHm-e5M/ , and
thanks to the authors for replying to him.

I wonder if it wouldn't be useful to have the diagrams the authors have
sketched up (in
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/art/HKwq8_wLbwXU6iS9ahLBoVcI6Mc/) in an
appendix of the document - that might require some additional descriptive text
around them, but I think they would be helpful.

Francesca