Subject: HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:17:58

Human Growth Hormone  Available Now Without A Prescription
Biggest Medical Breakthrough in Fat Loss & Anti-Aging in the 20th 
Century Order now and receive a "FREE GIFT" 1-800-704-4526

Now, for the first time ever, Human Growth Hormone is available 
without a
prescription! 
Doctors have known for years that HGH :
Decreases in;body fat, wrinkling, cholesterol, insomnia.
Increases in;Physical strength, muscle mass, energy level, sexual 
function,
mental alertness.
Feelings of well being
Stimulates youthful skin and hair appearance.
Improves neurological function.
Rejuvenates cell and organ tissue.

HGH is now available to you in a SAFE, ALL NATURAL ORGANIC 
FORMULA, with no side effects when taken in a recommended dosage.

HGH is a naturally occuring substance secreted by the pituitary 
gland, as our bodies age the pituitary's production of Human 
Growth Hormone decreases. The production of HGH helps slow down, 
and in some cases, even reverse the aging process.

Over 1,000 doctors that atteneded the Anti-Aging conference in 
December agreed that HGH is one of the "most exciting 
advancements in reversing the disease of aging," since the 
introduction of DHEA. HGH has been used in Europe and the United 
States for approximately 15 years with amazing results. It has 
previously been available by injection only, and since injections 
by doctors cost between $5,000.00 and $20,000.00 a year, only the 
wealthy were able to afford these treatments. Now everyone can 
afford and receive the benefits of HGH.

Now it is available for less than $100.00 per month in a handy 
application that you spray under your tongue, for instant 
absorption and FAST ACTING RESULTS!!!

If you are interested in improving your quality of life, and your 
overall
feeling of well being, then call 1-800-955-5553 to order your 
supply of HGH. Call within 24 hours of receiving this special 
offer and "get a FREE gift" from ADVANCED LABS.

IF YOU CANNOT GET THROUGH TO OUR 800 NUMBER TRY THE FOLLOWING:

PH:530 2231676
FAX:530 2230699

to be removed email [email-masked]