Subject: whatsoever...

From: "Ruey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 05:36:39 -0500

THREE MONTHS FREE WITH OUR E-COMMERCE NOW-OR-NEVER PROMOTION 1999

You have been waiting for this since a long time. Sign up now
and we waive the first THREE MONTHS of your monthly payments.
NO UP FRONT EXPENSES. NO HIDDEN COSTS. Get started NOW or NEVER!

For a limited time only! OFFER EXPIRES APRIL 23TH 1999!!

Take a look at this incredible package. Here is what you get:

-       Your own merchant account with one of the lowest rates
        in the industry
-       Accept VISA, MASTER, AMEX and DISCOVER
-       Direct deposit within 48 hrs into your checking account
-       Shopping Cart store front software with an easy to use
        web based interface
-       Real-Time Credit Card Processing software
-       Virtual terminal for phone/fax/mail orders
-       E-mail receipts
-       Recurring billing feature
-       Password generation for membership sites
-       Automatic batch closing
-       Address verification system (AVS)
-       Back office to 24/7 access account history
-       Installation included
-       Tech support included

All this and more for ONLY $54.95 per month* with NO MONEY DOWN!!
And the FIRST THREE MONTHS are absolutely FREE. No tricks!
Don't delay, respond today! Offer expires April 23th, 1999!

Request our free E-mail information by replying to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Now-or-never

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list reply to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove