Subject: [Isis-wg] draft-ietf-isis-3way-05

From: Jon Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:10:45 -0000

Section 3.1 says    

"Any system that supports this mechanism MUST include Adjacency Three-Way
State field in this option. The other fields in this option should be
included as explained below in section 3.2."

Which implies that it is possible to leave out the Extended Local Circuit
ID.  However my reading of the rest of the draft is that this is not an
option.

Jon

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://spider.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: "Rajesh Saluja"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:19:19 -0500

> ID.  However my reading of the rest of the draft is that this is not an

There are some old implementations which send only "Adjacency Three-Way
State" field in this TLV.

Thanks
Rajesh