Subject: [Isis-wg] MIB: re-index isisIPRATable to be in line with other IP tables

From: "Don Goodspeed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:37:38 -0400 (EDT)

Found on page 61 of the mib-09 draft, the isisIPRATable is currently
index'ed by isisSysInstance, isisIPRAIndex, and isisIPRAType.

First, the type is not needed in the index since there cannot be
both a manual and an automatic version of the route in the route
table at the same time.

Second, in keeping with the re-indexing of the other IP tables
on the list recently, this table should be indexed by:
isisSysInstance, isisIPRADest, isisIPRADestPrefixLen, and 
either the isisIPRASNPAAddress or a new attribute for
isisIPRADestNextHop

-don

------------------------------------------------
Changed your e-mail?  Keep your contacts!  Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path.  Register now!
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg