Subject: [Isis-wg] draft-ietf-isis-wg-multi-topology-07.txt

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:55:54 -0500

A concern was raised at the previous IETF that the current MT draft may 
not describe deployed implementations. I have received some 
verification that this is *not* the case, and the only change of 
substance was with some wording and a clarification of the use of the 
overload bit.

I would ask people with implementations to please verify that this is 
indeed the case. Lacking any issues this draft will be IETF last 
called.

Chris.

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Naiming Shen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:13:31 -0800

Chris,

I'm not aware of any deployed implementation not conforming
to the document.

thanks.
- Naiming

Christian Hopps wrote:
> not describe deployed implementations. I have received some verification 
> that this is *not* the case, and the only change of substance was with 
> some wording and a clarification of the use of the overload bit.
> 
> indeed the case. Lacking any issues this draft will be IETF last called.
> 
> Chris.
> 
>