Subject: [Isis-wg] ISIS WG meeting agenda at IETF 64

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 11:57:23 -0600

All -
    The meeting this IETF (64) we will have a short agenda:

0) Doc status - 5 mins -: Chairs

1) MI-ISIS - 11 mins - : Stefano Previdi

2) Recharter discussions - 15 mins - :At the last WG meeting in Paris, we
announced that we have basically finished our existing charter. We open the
list for new charter items and would like to open the mic during this
meeting.

3) Anything else?

Fud for thought on non-charter items we have discussed in the last year(s)
and being discussed elsewhere:

A) L2 endpoints passed in ISIS
B) FRR "extensions" (many are being discussed in RTGWG)
C) V6 TE
D) Tunnel concentrator discovery (being discussed in other routing protocol
WGs)

Or

E) Go to sleep until more comes along

Thanks

DWard, CHopps

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg