Subject: RE: mendez

From: "jacinta curtis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:32:43 +0200

<<< ATTENTION ALL DAY TRADERS AND INVESTORS. GET ON ALVN! >>>
INVESTOR ALERT! DON'T MISS ANOTHER RUN ON ALVN!!!

Watch ALVN Like a Hawk on January 03, 2007

Company: ART4LOVE INC NEW
Ticker: ALVN.PK
Current Price: $0.55 (+0.15 Close)
Target Price: $1.50
Best Case Scenario: $3.00
Recommendation: STR0NG BUY
Price Increase Expec: MAX

Get on ALVN First Thing on Friday !!!

RECENT BIG NEWS ON ALVN **MYSPACE ALERT**:
NEW YORK, /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Art4Love announced today that it
plans to leverage the 50 million unique monthly visitors and over 100
million registered users on MySpace to promote Art4Love. MySpace is the
leading social networking portal site in the U.S., and according to
Hitwise, MySpace may now claim the number one spot for all Internet
visits in the U.S. Art4Love plans to use the strength of MySpace to
establish new relationships between artists and patrons. 
Art4Love used Myspace technology to establish a profile page.
"Introducing Art4Love to MySpace will let potential fine artists, art
lovers and industry experts experience the talent of our innovative
artists from around the world," said Chad Love Lieberman CEO of Art4Love
Inc.

ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Art4Love Inc. (OTC: ALVN.PK - News) is an emerging growth art company
with access to the works of 1,300 artists from 45 countries,
representing the rights of almost 18,000 pieces of original artwork by
both established and emerging artists worldwide.
Offering a comprehensive range of leasing and sales options and an
extensive selection of artwork, the Company provides a "one-
stop/full-service environment" to assist its corporate clients with all
facets of their art needs. For further information on Art4love Inc.
visit the website at www_art4love_com.

All signs show that ALVN is going to Explode! 

Conclusion:
The examples above show the awesome, earning potential of little known
companies that explode onto invsetor's radar screens; Many of you are
already familiar with this. Is ALVN poised and positioned to do that for
you? Then you may feel the time has come to act... And please watch this
one trade tomorrow!
Go ALVN!!! 

DON'T EVEN BLINK! 

ALVN DOESN'T SLEEP IT WILL EXPLODE on Wednesday, January 03, 2007!!!!