Subject: IRCTC to award license through open bidding to provide all on board services.

From: "double" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:43:25 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

These services will also be made available on such mail and express
trains without a pantry car. RBI is also working with the Centre to
draft a comprehensive legislation on payment system. Home loans are
among the most finely priced lending products and banks are unable to
maintain the  interest rates.
I'd look closely at the Canadian dollar, Singapore dollar, Australian
dollar, and perhaps the Scandinavian currencies as well as the renminbi.
Stance of Monetary Policy.
RBI would persuade banks to allow customers of various banks to use a
single ATM in a particular place in the rural area. RBI hike in the
interest that banks can give to NRIs on their dollar deposits is
expected to step up dollar inflows and ease liquidity.
In this direction, RBI has initiated several measures to ensure
information security in banks. I thank Mr Simen Munter, Chief Operating
Officer of HSBC Bank and his team for supporting Bank Tech Summit as the
Knowledge Partner. I explain several reasons in my book. The summit will
also showcase products of technology vendors across the globe. In
addition speakers from top Business Schools and Technology Vendors will
also participate in the discussions.
Risk management and Basel II compliance emerged as two top priority
matters concerning the Indian banking industry.