Subject: Did you find him to be credible, or no?

From: "Polly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 16:36:45 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.04

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

IDOL ROARS BACKAmerican Idol once again dominated the ratings race
Tuesday night, improving slightly from last week to a 16. Eleven years
is a long time.
Eleven years is a long time. What more can I say then, "Get your donkeys
unhinged from the gate and go see it.
The movie also drew the biggest ever opening day of any film in
Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines.
Andrew Joiner very graciously rewrote the script with us.
2 rating an a 25 share, although it was off from the comparable week a
year ago when it posted a 17. ) throw some extra chuckles in for flavor.
" It's a complaint echoed by Lou Lumenick in the New York Post, who
begins his review by writing, "Oh, what a tangled web does Spider-Man 3
weave.