Subject: Artie's Story Finished And Bubba's Wedding Discussions.

From: "Arabella Bolton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:19:48 +0200

The cream of the crop for 2007 - GET IN EARLY! DSDI IS SET TO ROCK YOUR
PORTFOLIO!

DSI Direct Sales, Inc.
Symbol: DSDI
Price: $0.05

There is a MASSIVE PROMOTION underway this weekend! This is hot, read
the news and get on DSDI first thing Monday!

Beth asked if Ralph was all set up for going down.
Will said that he made a mess in his pants and had to clean up in the
bathroom. He said that his moustache was just disgusting and smelly.
Artie was saying that the Eagles were really good yesterday and he's
willing to admit that. 6:30am More OJ Simpson Verdict Discussions.
He said he was about to check mate the guy when he backed out of the
game and said he had to go. Howard said that Artie isn't the strongest
guy on the planet so offering him drugs wasn't the best thing to do.
9:25am Various Audio Clips And Other Stuff. 7:15am After the break
Howard was listening to some Ramones ''I Want to be Sedated'' and said
that he can't believe that guy is dead.
They also went from having only 26 percent of the market share to 44
percent in only 2 years. Brent said that the wedding isn't until like 7
o'clock on Saturday so they have plenty of time to hang out that day.
Lisa G's News Preview And Eric The Midget Calls In.