Subject: [Isms] isms discussion/editing meeting on thursday

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:08:21 +0100

Hi!

The ISMS WG meeting yesterday has been useful in making progress on
several open issues. However, there are still many issues we did not
manage to discuss due to time contraints.

To make some more progress, we have organized an editing/discussion
meeting to take place on Thursday in the morning time slot 09:00 -
11:30 in room Capilano. We will open the [email-masked] jabber
room to take notes and we will report a summary of the conclusions
reached in the meeting back to the mailing list.

Those who are interested in ISMS and who are available on Thursday
morning and hereby invited to join in and to help us move forward.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: "David B Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:32:47 -0800

Hi,

Note that this is an editing meeting. I request everybody to bring a
copy of the SSHSM draft with them, since we will be discussing
specific sections of the document.

dbh 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Juergen 
> Schoenwaelder
> Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:08 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Isms] isms discussion/editing meeting on thursday
> 
> Hi!
>