Subject: [Isms] no wg meeting in vancouver

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:13:54 +0200

Hi,

the scheduling of WG meetings for the Vancouver IETF has just started.
My current thinking is that the ISMS working group does not need to
meet in Vancouver.

The core ISMS specifications have hopefully been delivered to the IESG
well before the Vancouver meeting. Since the Radius document seems to
be well on its way as well, I do not think that we need a face-to-face
meeting in Vancouver. I believe we can very well resolve any remaining
issues and the remaining charter items via the mailing list.

If you believe we need an ISMS WG meeting in Vancouver, please let me
know now so that we can discuss the topics do discuss face-to-face and
arrange things well in advance.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms