Subject: [Isms] SNMP over DTLS draft published

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:29:30 -0700

I submitted a SNMP over DTLS draft to the ID repository a little over a
week ago and it is published as:

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardaker-isms-dtls-tm-00.txt

This document is not intended to delay in any way the existing ISMS work
but a few people mentioned to me that it would be better to submit it
now so it could be used as a second point of reference when evaluating
the existing TM and TSM documents.  Hopefully those that asked mo to
submit it will find it useful in this way.

For me, it has been useful to consider how a second transport fits
within the model and I've been using it to help in the evaluation of the
TM architectural model component and the TSM document to ensure the
pieces can easily accommodate future models.  I'll be posting my reviews
of those documents shortly...

-- 
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms