Subject: [Isms] IEEE CNS 2018 - Call for Participation

From: "LUO, LANNAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 00:26:48 +0000

[Apologies for cross-posting]

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
===========================================

IEEE CNS: IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security
30 May-1 June 2018       Beijing, China
http://cns2018.ieee-cns.org/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGHLIGHTS
-------------------------------

--- Keynotes
          -- Professor Moti Yung (Snapchat & Columbia University)
              "The Advertisement Exchange: How to Develop Agile
Cryptographic Support for an Evolving Ecosystem"
          -- Professor Vern Paxson (University of California, Berkeley /
Corelight, Inc.)
              " Finding Very Damaging Needles in Very Large Haystacks"
--- 52 high quality papers
--- Two-minute poster talks
--- Four Workshops
          -- SSV: International Workshop on System Security and
Vulnerability
          -- CPS-Sec: International Workshop On Cyber-Physical Systems
Security
          -- ADIoT: International Workshop on Attacks and Defenses for
Internet-of-Things
          -- SPC: Workshop on Security and Privacy in the Cloud 2018
--- A panel

ABOUT
-------------------------------

The IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (IEEE CNS) is a
conference series in the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) core
conference portfolio and the only ComSoc conference focusing solely on
cybersecurity. IEEE CNS provides a premier forum for security researchers,
practitioners, policy makers, and users to exchange ideas, techniques and
tools, raise awareness, and share experience related to all practical and
theoretical aspects of cybersecurity.

Building on the success of the past five years' conferences, IEEE CNS 2018
seeks original high-quality technical papers from academia, government, and
industry. Topics of interest encompass all practical and theoretical aspects
of communications and network security, from the physical layer to the
network layer to the variety of applications reliant on a secure
communication substrate.

REGISTRATION
-------------------------------
Early Registration On/Before May 16, 2018
http://cns2018.ieee-cns.org/registration

VENUE & TRAVEL
-------------------------------
IEEE CNS 2018 will be held at the Beijing Marriott Northeast Hotel in
Beijing, China.
http://cns2018.ieee-cns.org/hotel-travel

PROGRAM
-------------------------------
Program at a glance: http://cns2018.ieee-cns.org/node/10
Technical program: http://cns2018.ieee-cns.org/technical-sessions