Subject: Business Assistance

From: Tonymartino <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:20:36 -0000

Diamond Bank LTD
Plot 1261 Adeola
Hopewell Street,
Victoria
Island,
Lagos Nigeria
Reply to: [email-masked]

Dear Sir,

As you may well know, I am the head of the Security Department of Diamond
Bank Nigeria PLC. I decided to contact you through email as it is the only
means I consider safe to contact you. I apologize if this is not acceptable
to you.

In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of USD$29.5m belonging to
one Diego Martinez, a spanish man who lived in Spain but was always in
Nigeria to execute one contract or the other. Further investigation revealed
that the depositor died since 1993 and since then no one has come forward to
claim the money. There was no mention of a next of kin in his file. I am
afraid that if this money continues to remain unclaimed , the money would be
transferred into the federal Government Account as unclaimed funds and may
be used in the purchase of ammunition or something to aid the interest of
war by the government of my country.

As a result of the above, I quickly procured legitimate papers in the
name of Mr. Martinez that convinced the management of the bank to
transfer the said funds into two metal boxes.  I was also  able to
procure further legitimate papers that convinced the management of my bank
to transfer this metal boxes into the custody of a Security Company with
storage facilities in Europe for release to the beneficiary/next of kin. Of
course, our chief Accountant, who will also share from the profit of this
deal, disguised the content of the metal box to be gold bars instead of
cash, for obvious reasons. The name of "Mr. Raul Dominic", also a foreigner
was used as the beneficiary/next of kin to Mr. Martinez. You realise of
course that I had to quickly adopt the above measures to prevent the money
from being declared as unclaimned funds.

I need a foreigner to claim these funds. You are a foreigner and it is
therefore for this reason that I am contacting you to work with me on this
deal. The request of a foreigner as the next of kin in this deal is
occasioned by the fact that Mr. Diego Martinez was a foreigner. "Mr. Raul
Dominic", the arranged next of kin is also a foreigner. The Security Company
in Europe are already aware that it is to a foreigner that the metal box
should be released. If you accept this offer, all I want you to do is to
assist With arrangements to claim the said box from the security company
from their office in Europe. The company will be legally informed of your
representing the interest of "Mr. Raul Dominic".

Upon your collection of the metal boxes from the security company in
Europe, I will come to your country for a face-to-face meeting with you in
order for you and I to work out the modalities on the sort of investmentment
you would put the majority of my share into, and it must be a profitable
investment that would be under your prudent management.

For your active participation, I have two options of payment for you.
Firstly you can Choose to have 20% of the money for your assistance or you
can go into partnership with me for the proper and profitable investment of
the money in your country. Please notify me of your choice in your
reply.

I have also set aside 5% of the total sum $29.5M for all kinds of
Expenses that may come our way in the process of this transaction.

Please note that this 5% for expenses is not with me at the moment but
shall be deducted from the total  sum as soon as you have claimed the
box containing our money from the Security Company.

Please treat as confidential and indicate your willingness to assist me
in your reply in order for me to provide you with further details on how to
proceed. I will appreciate that you include your private contact telephone
number, fax number, full name and address.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Tony
Martino
Tel:+2348033253414
Fax:+14355186743
Private mail: [email-masked]

Direccion.com
________________________________________________
This
mail was sent by Direccion.com 2.0