Subject: [iucg] Francis Muguet's

From: jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:45:41 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

I foreward you a mail from Flore Muguet, the daughter of the IUCG 
Member Francis Muguet who passed away ten days ago. May I recall to 
those who did not know him, that he was a Dr. in Chimestry, an active 
defensor of the an open dissemination of research results with an 
important impact on WSIS positions in that area, and a very active 
member of the IGF civil society. He has campaigned for a long for the 
use of Classes in DNS and was recently requested a study on the 
matter by the ITU. An competent and dedicated supporter of the 
practical support of the languistic cyber diveristy he was a 
participant to the creation of the MLTF (multilinguistics and 
technologies of facilitation) that grand fathered and joined our very 
young IUCG.

jfc

>My dad funerals Francis MUGUET, will be Saturday October 31 at 10am
>at the East Chapel of Pere Lachaise Cemetery.
>I'm so sad that he left this earth so fast and I'll be glad for him
>if a lot of people are coming..
>
>Thank you,
>
>Flore MUGUET
>[email-masked]