Subject: Re: [iucg] [OPS-DIR] Review of draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-16.txt

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:47:15 +0200

Dear Margaret,

I do not understand much of your response, but I do understand that 
John has better answered your concerns than I did. Good!
Problem with mailing lists is that one does not know who is actually 
in copy and what is answered to who. And why.

At 19:13 15/10/2009, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
>In this case, I am at a loss to understand your resistance to 
>explaining how registries are supposed to do what the document 
>requires them to do.

I thought I explained it.

>Publicly threatening to appeal in order to squelch discussion is, in 
>my opinion, inimicable to (i.e. hostile to and incompatible with) an 
>open consensus process.

Not inimicable at all. Just neutrally informative as it was the only 
possibility I was left with since the LC is closed.
Cheers.
jfc