Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-quotas-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 23:27:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Quotas
        Author          : René Cordier
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-quotas-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-02-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for handling quotas on accounts
   with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-quotas/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-quotas-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-quotas-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts