Subject: [Jmap] RFC 9219 on S/MIME Signature Verification Extension to the JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 12:01:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9219

        Title:      S/MIME Signature Verification Extension to 
                    the JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP) 
        Author:     A. Melnikov
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2022
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-jmap-smime-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9219

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9219

This document specifies an extension to "The JSON Meta Application
Protocol (JMAP) for Mail" (RFC 8621) for returning the S/MIME
signature verification status.

This document is a product of the JSON Mail Access Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC