Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:53:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-05.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   JSON Web Encryption (JWE) is a means of representing encrypted
   content using JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) data structures.
   Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers for use with this
   specification are described in the separate JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
   specification.  Related digital signature and MAC capabilities are
   described in the separate JSON Web Signature (JWS) specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/