Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:56:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Key (JWK)
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2012-07-30

Abstract:
   A JSON Web Key (JWK) is a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) data
   structure that represents a public key.  This specification also
   defines a JSON Web Key Set (JWK Set) JSON data structure for
   representing a set of JWKs.  Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers
   for use with this specification are described in the separate JSON
   Web Algorithms (JWA) specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/